For those that prefer to participate in Project Isaiah by donating food, please follow these guidelines below in the interest and safety of everyone involved.
- The Tucson J at 3800 E River Rd., Tucson, AZ, 85718 will serve as our community drop off point.
- Food donations will be accepted between 7:00-10:00am and 3:00- 6:00pm Monday through Friday, starting Monday, September 14 and ending Friday, October 2.
- Please place donations in the trunk or back of your car.
- Masks are mandatory for all individuals in the car at dropoff.
- Please enter the carpool line.
- A J team member will take your temperature.
- As long as you do not have a fever, your donations will be accepted.
- Please do not exit your car. A J team member will take the non-perishable items out of your car and ensure they are placed in a large bin indoors, that will be picked up by the Food Bank.
Most needed items include peanut butter, canned fruit and vegetables, cereal and granola bars, canned soups, rice and pasta, beans, and canned meats.